Why we do what we do
The fundamental truth is that sorting out your money is not rocket science ... however it is labour intensive and for many people does not come easily.
Caboodle is therefore about providing you with refreshingly simple advice to get your money 'kit' sorted.
We check in with you regularly to help you keep on top of things, and give you access to our growing library of online resources so you can get to understand your money stuff better.
The nitty gritty
So, what do we mean by 'getting your money 'kit' sorted'?
We work through each part of your finances - mortgage, cash flow, insurance, superannuation & investments - and get them looking spick and span! And for those of you with some gaps in your finances ... perhaps you never got around to getting yourself insured ... then we are right there with you talking you through the options and making the whole thing as clear as humanly possible.
The sorts of questions we have helped clients answer are:
- Could I pay less interest on my mortgage?
- How would my family cope if I wasn't around to pay the bills?
- Where is all my super?
- Can I afford an investment property?
- I think I have insurance in my super, is it enough?
- What is my super invested in?
- How much do I need to have saved to buy my first home?
- Will my super be enough for me to retire soon?
If you aren't sure where to start, or even have a particular thing you would like assistance with, then please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 652 944 or simply send us a request directly from here.